Monday, June 11, 2007

The Blogger ban

hello, my friends. the good news is, i'm alive and happy. i'm in lah-lah land with marlon celebrating our fourth, and our last, anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend. tomorrow, the two of us will be flying to mumbai -- marlon on a business trip, and i as official palamuti.

the bad news is, blogger, and consequently all blogs, have been banned from the office.

haay.

i'm not giving up my blog just yet, but as the office is where i do 90% of my blogging, the frequency of my updates will be seriously affected (as you've gathered from my month of internet hibernation). i miss reading my friends' blogs (that's YOU! or those of you who are on blogger anyway), and especially miss the inspiration and eye candy on one of my favorites, design*sponge.

i'm not too happy about the prospect of migrating to wordpress or livejournal though -- i have a wordpress version of this blog that i gave up after a couple of days of working on it. plus there's just way too much on this blog to give up!

must admit i am stuck at the moment. stuck but still writing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment