Monday, October 6, 2008

Haircut

I have long hair since 7th grade. So... a LONG time! Since being on the pill, my soft, flowing hair has become a course, tangled mess most of the time. I finally got so sick of it, so when Pete commented that I would look cute with short hair, I started thinking about it...so much easier to take care of.....get rid of bad ends.....still look cute..... I made my decision. After looking in magazines and online, I found the length I wanted and style to make it look good. I made Pete take these pictures so everyone can see the dramatic change this was. I almost backed out when I started freaking myself out, but I am so glad I didn't. The "after" picture my hair is a little flat, but it was raining all day so it got a little wet and flat. Hope you like the new look!




No comments:

Post a Comment