Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post # 500

to mark my five hundredth post on this blog, i would like to post the following thought-provoking questions. to uphold the true interactive thrust of the web, and to invite spirited banter and stimulating dialogue from all of you, i ask:
  1. where the f*** are my archives?
  2. why can't i post my friends and links and all that crap?
  3. does anyone know xml or how to figure this s*** out?
losty loo loo.

that said, i really like this new layout. i thought it was very me with the notebook and paisley, uses my current favorite clean fonts (arial and helvetica -- boring i know, but all designers seem to love helvetica), and isn't as precious and frou-frou as some of the notebook layouts i've seen out there.

it was slightly discombobulating to re-enter the world of templates and blog settings. habang nawiwindang pa ako sa bagong buhay, bagong trabaho, nakapag-move on na pala ang blogger. i felt profoundly older learning how to install this xml template than i did celebrating my 27th birthday (which was 2 weekends ago). my disorientation was even worse than the feeling i get when i look at miley cyrus, the jonas brothers, katy perry and wonder what the big deal is (and why i don't get it).

No comments:

Post a Comment