Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm back!


as in BACK. hehehe. 

microblogging via facebook and twitter slowly crept up on me and usurped the function of this blog. i should probably restore my faith in my brain and my writing by proving that i can still have thoughts that are longer than 140 characters!

but mostly i'm blogging again because my sister told me she missed my updates. awww. 

i haven't even blogged about my first tattoo yet, and here i am posting a picture of my second one. i got this one yesterday from leon lam-hien, the same artist who did my first. i can't imagine having any other artist ink me. marlon even has this whole series of tattoos planned around leon's style. fortunately for our wallets, leon has relocated from france to hong kong in the name of love. whoever this girl is, i sure hope she's the one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment