Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love Story


This is for Sim Kuan. Same school for almost a decade. Woots, we're getting old. So many memories. <3

It's her birthday. Yesterday. We share the same birth month. MUAHAHAH. You're gonna get it from me Sim Kuan. Soon yah.



Your Halloween sleepover parties. :) Very special experiences. Hehehe. Having our own pad all to ourselves. Doing stupid things like running around after jumping into the pool in our shirt at midnight. Movie marathons. Stealing food from Ben's kitchen.






OH STUDY GROUP.

Okay. I guess I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

LOVE YOU BABY MUAHAHAHAHAHH

Wait before I end let me tell you why I love you. I love that you're my friend and you lend a great ear when listening to other people's problems. I like how you're not pretentious. I like how you hide your beauty like a lethal and discreet weapon and booom when you unveil it's like pwoarr.

You know how when you're close to someone you don't feel awkward silences? Oh yesh you're one of them. Everyone is unique. I love your banana-ness. HAHAHA SORRY. Improve my English, madam.

Long time didn't go on a stupid outing with you. I wanna kidnap you out, soon.

Hmm. I dunno. I feel cheesy today. Accept all my cheesy love, Sim Kuan. OH, MYYY~~~ I never realised how much I loved you. ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment