Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DancingWithTheStars

Jelly bracelets: check. Bangles, Madonna, Janet, Whitney: check. Hairspray: check. Black shaw (don't ask): check. Huge dangle earring: check. Mirror which to watch my feet move and do a solo: check. This was me every day in the 80s. And, watching THE Bangles perform on DWTS literally gave me chills. Ha. Side note: I was a spazzy child grateful for ADHD not being diagnosed then simply because my parents would've went bankrupt on meds. Focus. Regardless, the 80s were ridiculous and I loved it. A recap of the dances last night: Hope and Max. Because they are dangerous and sexy. Carson and Anna because they are so cute and he's hilar. Next up Nancy and Tristan...ps-HOW DREAMY IS TRISTAN?!!! He took the dreamboat across the world folks. Which makes me more annoyed by Nancy- if I were her I wouldn't be able to focus.. (not because of ADHD) Moving on. JR Martinez is AMAZE. Love. The best dancer, for sure. Rob and Cheryl are fun to watch. I root for them. 
David Arquette's daughter is the cutest fan. I think he'll last awhile longer. 
More importantly, I can't believe I'm watching this show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment