Friday, August 4, 2006

Big dad Wolff

you'll never guess who emailed me about my cellulite display.

August 3

Thank you for another insight into my son's lifestyle.

My son is not a lalaki talaga... just a boy... only recently twenty-one and Keena is old enough to be his mother but I can assure you she is not!! I have a little more
taste and am not so keen on silicon in my sandwich.

My son left a top university here in the UK to be with *one of his exes*, after he met her on his gap year so I am not amused by my son's current career. He has a fine brain and it is being wasted in Manila.

Thanks for the amusing tale.

*Big Dad* Wolff (UK and Cebu)


grabe mga mare, nawindang ako doon. pero sumagot pa rin ako.

August 3

Dear *Big Dad*,

Gee. Is it really you?

If it is, I'm happy to have entertained you. How many fathers nowadays Google their kids? I'm slightly embarrassed though -- I may have been a bit too candid in my
appraisal of your son's fine... brains. But then such are the hazards of blogging.

So he's cute and smart, but as you say, a little addlepated in the decision-making department? I guess God is fair. LOL. Or chalk it up to youth.

At any rate, thanks for your email! It was a little bit out of the Twilight Zone to get an email from someone's father, but it was very nice of you to have written. It's good to know though that we non-siliconed women have our share of champions as well.

Be a good dad now.

*Currystrumpet*

o diba ang saya? big dad sent me a way longer and chattier reply which i won't print here. but now i think i know more about andrew wolff now than i ever did. i can now write a tell-all brochure. (wala pa sa level ng tell-all book.)

i say, if you can't make friends with a hunk, chat up his parents instead. haha.

thanks for your emails, big dad wolff! they were nice. surreal, but nice. keep on reading. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment