Saturday, September 23, 2006

My first car accident


Ate: u using the car this weekend?
me: yep
me: where are you nga ulit?
Ate: dumaguete
me: ah k
me: by the way
me: i have something to tell you
Ate: YOU'RE ENGAGED????
hmmm why is this suddenly the question of the century?
me: no.........
me: wala kaya si marlon
me: its about
me: the car
me: ehem
Ate: ARGGGGGGG
Ate: nabangga?????
me: actually its not that bad
me: (disclaimer hahah)
Ate: sana sa bumper lang
Ate: para sabay na sa paayos ng iba
me: two trucks made me gitgit on shaw
me: and i was trying to make iwas on my left
me: the truck on my right sped up
Ate: AND????
me: ayun tumupi yung right side mirror
me: and the mirror itself broke
me: but other than that wala na
Ate: *cries*
me: BUT
me: i called all the nissan casas to look for a replacement
me, while waiting for the nissan parts people to come back to the phone and tell me if they had the mirror in stock: please God let there be a mirror. please please please. if you let them have it in stock, i'll do anything God. i'll... i'll... i'll even tell ate the truth!
me: and i replaced it!
me: :-D
me: go me!
Ate: GASP!!
Ate: u almost gave me a heart attack
Ate: thank u!!
Ate: mahal ba?
Ate: tsaka maganda naman yung pagka-replace?
me: mahal sa nagtitipid haha
me: it was 1,325
so much for getting my hair color retouched before i go to europe. haay. the price of stupidity.

Ate: F*CK!!
me: ya ok yung pagka-replace
Ate: wawa ka naman
me: muntik na akong tumawag sa yo right after no
me: feeling ko talaga iiyak ako
me: haha
me: tapos i left the car in the office and took a cab to my errands
me: trauma hahaha
Ate: anobayan pinalungkot mo naman ako
Ate: thank u for the immediate replacement
me: i took it to a car shop on timog to see if they had a mirror
me: tapos naloka ako when they told me i had to drive to banawe to get one
me: hello? in my fragile emotional state????
me: and where the fuck is banawe????
Ate: grabeh!!!
Ate: so san mo finally ni-replace?
me: nissan libis
Ate: ahh gudy
me: so now i know how to drive to libis haha
Ate: mas safe yun
Ate: makakuha ka ng mirror sa banawe mawalan ka naman ng mags
me: ngork
Ate: kelan ba nangyari, yday?
me: this afternoon
Ate: ahhh
Ate: fresh trauma
me: YES
me: and then after i had it replaced i forced myself to drive around before going home
me: para hindi ako matakot mag-drive forever
Ate: well i hope you're over the trauma
me: yeah driving around after helped
me: at mejo praning na ako sa right side
Ate: o sya sho-shower na ako
me: oki
me: see you tomorrow!
Ate: see u tom
me: sorry about the mirror again!
Ate: its ok things happen
me: yeah grr
me: anyway baboo

No comments:

Post a Comment