Friday, October 26, 2007

A happy 26th

aiieeeeeeeee!!!!! dingdong dantes just called me to greet me a happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the story:

i had to reformat my phone a couple weeks ago and lost all my numbers. so a few minutes ago, this unknown number calls my phone. i put on my suplada voice, which i use for calls from unknown numbers (just in case they turn out to be annoying p.a.s or people selling me stuff).

"hello? hello! who's this?"

"e($)*&^(&-ong."

"who?"

"dong."

"i'm sorry, i can't hear you, who???"

"dingdong."

i immediately had an apoplexy caused by embarrassment and kilig. i fell all over myself apologizing about not having his number on my phone, and thanked him for calling.

"omigod! thank you. thank you! how'd you find out?"

"basta, i have ways. may nasagap lang akong info today." (i bet toni's h put him up to it. but still!!!!!)

"wow. hey, congrats nga pala. ang galing n'yo." (he's only the hottest leading man on the country's top rating show.)

"thanks. maganda kasi ang simula natin." (natin!!!)

"wow, thanks ha. okay! bye!"

*dies of kilig*

No comments:

Post a Comment