Tuesday, May 24, 2011

End it


Exam is stepping on my nerves. So boring, it hurts. :(

Holiday? I want to work, know how it feels to own money that is 100% yours and you've done something to deserve it. But then again, you might think why slave your ass of for hours at the end when you can get the same reward by opening your mouth to get money from you parents?

Satisfaction I guess. Experience I guess. Salesperson? Waitress? Somewhere in a shopping complex. So I can work and play at the same time. :D And meet some new people maybe. Who knows what will happen when you put yourself out there. ;)

Tried on the OPI shatter. Fun. Couldn't decide what colour. :)

Oh holidays. I'm free.



Chee Hui asked me about this piece. Googled it. Ahhh. Richard Clayderman. Annoying when you've heard a song you liked but never knew the name.

HOHOHO. Got distinction for piano theory exam. Happy happy. :)

Tomorrow no exam. Happy happy.

To-tomorrow one more exam... Acks.

No comments:

Post a Comment