Monday, May 30, 2011

My Summer Bucket List


I live in paradise. I'm a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the country (maybe even the world). It's gorgeous, sunny, warm, and friendly everywhere you go here. (Trust me, I'm not bragging..) Do you know what do I spend the majority of my time doing? Sitting in front of my computer, of course ....

I want to sit in front of my computer less this summer. This is what I'd like to accomplish instead.

 1. Practice yoga by the beach.
 2. Buy a boogie board and a beach umbrella. (And learn to use them both!)
 3. Read my entire stack of magazines.
 4. Try 3 new yoga teachers.
 5. Worry less about things I can't control.
 6. Buy a plant for my porch.
 7. Drink more pina coladas.
 8. Spend more time with my husband and pets.
 9. Meet friends for coffee/tea/lunch more.
10. Make more time to do things that inspire me to create.
11. Go to the dentist.
12. Sew a dress.
13. Fly a kite.
14. Read more books.
15. Take more pictures.

What's on your list for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment