Sunday, October 1, 2006

Milenyo strikes again

so much for "the launch is done." so much for "i'm so not showing up for work at monday." ha! good ol' milenyo caused schedules for both the pilot and the making-of special of the new show to be drastically rearranged.

well, not that drastic actually -- everything just moved down by a day. maybe it just seems drastic to me because i had to come to the office at the crack of dawn to get started on the grunt work of revising everything. writing program advisory crawlers (you know, those little red tapes that run along the bottom of your tv screen) at 7:30 a.m. is so not my ideal way of celebrating the end of a harrowing launch.

in related news, this is day four in the dark ages for the paul household. what's extra frustrating is that just a few doors up my street, others are already enjoying life in the 21st century. stupid blackout took some of the joy out of my saturday morning spree at 168 in divisoria -- i couldn't lay out my purchases and sigh over them when i got home that night (as i usually like to do) because it was too dark.

*yawn* excuse me. gotta catch up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment