Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Home sick, still

it's day two of being red and spotty. the spots have now spread all over my body, although my mom and i are definitely sure it's not measles. (my mom double-checked with my pedia, who said that i completed my measles vaccination in 1982.) i think i actually look worse than i feel, and i'm really starving for a good book now.

i don't know why i'm thinking about my birthday, which is a month away. i guess it's because i'm bored. here's my birthday wish list. (talagang walang effort na mag-segue.)
  • calligraphy pen with purple or turquoise ink (to address invitations with)
  • lomo or holga
  • rajaton's new album, maa, out october 10th
  • something from kate's new store at greenbelt 5, opening this october
  • anything by orhan pamuk. i'm not quite sure i really got my name is red, but i'm willing to give him another try
  • anything on my sidebar wish list, hee hee -- the books about house decorating would especially bowl me over
bored bored bored. i don't think i've been this whiny about being bored since i was eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment