Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chemistry

I like today. :D

Today's chemistry lesson is probably the most fun one. Did experiment with lithium and potassium. Put them in water and watched them react. Fire. Mini fire. When it comes to novelty, we're all kids. Trying to see, eager to know.



Now this video is really useful. Xian Jiong posted it. From it, you will know:
Oxygen bonds with itself
But hydrogen can break the bond
Carbon can attract up to 4 hydrogen
.... and somemore.

I should go study. I haven't done revision for a while now. And I am glad I asked to switch from Add Maths to Commerce. Very glad indeed.

Another type of Chemistry is called Cheesy Chemistry. No la. As in "chemistry" between people. Like "click" with people. And then when you have chemistry with a person, you become bestfriends/boy/girlfriends. And then like when you look into the person's eyes you can feel some tingly energy. Cheesy Chemistry. Urm...

Life is nice. But you know, sometimes I think about the saying,
When you're rock bottom, the only way is up.
And then I think,
When you're sky high, the only way is down.
Which is indeed insecure thinking. Ok whatever. I don't want to care.

!SMILE!
(it's hard to camwhore with iPhone weyh :/)



No comments:

Post a Comment