Thursday, January 27, 2011

Be Featured on Spoiled Yogi!

There's nothing I love more than hearing how other people got interested in the practice of yoga, their first a-ha moments, and the thing that keeps them coming back to the mat time and time again. I get little glimpses into who you and what you practice from your comments, but I want to know more! And I'm sure I'm not the only one...

So this is what I propose:

Write a story about how you came to be a yoga student. Tell us all about the fateful day that you decided to pop into a class for the first time, and why you kept coming back.

Or if you're not the story-telling type, answer these questions:

This is my picture in one of my favorite poses. It's only fair.
1. What made you decide to take your first yoga class? Describe the experience.

2. Tell us about one of your biggest yoga a-ha moments.

3. Besides the teacher who is supposed to teach you yoga, who or what is your best yoga teacher? (Think unconventional teachers here... nature, your dog, your kid, your dentist...)

4. Where is the craziest place you've ever done yoga?

5. Describe your yoga journey in 3 words. (Yes, you may answer with ONLY three words, or you'll be hearing from me!)


Send your story or answers and a photo of you in your favorite pose to SpoiledYogi@gmail.com, and I'll feature you in a blog entry!

I can't wait to read your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment