Saturday, January 29, 2011

Movie screening (and falling ill)


Went to the movie screening of "Despicable Me" at church.

Sim Kuan came. :) She looked gorgeous. Didn't know she was good with makeup ehh. Hmm, beauty is only skin deep but it's the sort of thing which starts from the outside and grows to the inside... I mean how do you feel pretty when you don't look pretty? :/ But I think everyone is pretty in their own way~

Was the backup singer for the night, didn't know some of the lyrics but mouthed along. Lolol. A lot of ppl brought their friends, which was the point. So many unfamiliar faces. Saw a Bestarian. Actually, I didn't know she was one until I asked her which school she went.

I MEAN ISN'T IT ODD WHEN PEOPLE CAN GO TO THE SAME PLACE EACH DAY AND NOT REALISE EACH OTHER'S EXISTENCE?!

Weird. Also had sudden epiphany when I realised Silver Spoon was actually Chef Ken. Brunch there yesterday. Yum. Italian cuisine is lovely.

Vector and Gru. Lolol. Impressed with the backdrop done by Bernard and team. ;)

Fell sick after the movie. Dunno what hit me. Feeling a bit shitty. But okay, got my meds. Some people get reluctant to swallow their pills but I'll be like, "GIMME MORE IF IT MAKES ME BETTER". :B

Today. Sunday. My darn shopping day. Stayed at home while I watched the rest of my family go off shopping and come back with bags of new year clothes OMGOMG I WANTTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment