Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CW NEWS


Five current series on The CW Network received early renewals and will be back starting fall 2011:
• Reality series America's Next Top Model ordered for both cycles next season opening in the fall with its first-ever All-Star Edition. Oh, I love a good ALL-STAR EDITION!
• The Vampire Diaries, The CW's most-watched series with 4.0 million total viewers and tops with W18-34 at 2.9/9, reupped for a sophomore season. Really? Huh. Who knew?!
Gossip Girl and 90210 were also renewed and will return along with the seventh season of Supernatural. I'm going to start watching GG soon. So, you'll have to bear with me as I experience season 6 from the beginning. I can't wait. It's like every holiday wrapped into one for me. I totally watch 90210 too ya'll. Love those skinny little tramps.



No comments:

Post a Comment