Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This Is Ridiculous

First of all, Jay Leno BUMPED Kristin Chenoweth to have LiLo on his show. Then, Lindsay comes on and talks about how sorry she is and how she can't BELIEVE she got jail time and community service...and Jay Leno kisses her a*s the whole time. Give me a break! She's like this because people treat her like she can do no wrong. (Well, and the fact that Dina and Michael are her parents) And, exactly, what IS SHE DOING? Besides making JLO demands and getting kicked off movie projects? I don't know either. What I do know is that apparently the audience gave her a standing ovation when she left Jay last night. Excuse me?! For what?! Where is my mother?! That's what Lindsay needs...my mother for a month. She'll be reformed after that. Please. I'm over it. Come back and apologize when your meth teeth go away. I will stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment