Monday, November 12, 2007

Distract me

Name:
Deepa

Age:
26

Religion:
Roman Catholic

What are you passionate about:
Life

Favorite movie this year:
I really liked Stardust, although I'm saving the favorite spot for The Golden Compass

Most played songs on iPod:
Not on the bandwagon, sorry

Hero:
Nathan Petrelli!

Best quality about me:
I can kick ass.

The worst:
When I'm in a real snit, I avoid doing things and avoid people.

Do you have direction?
More than I used to.

Last semi-sensible purchase:
Wow. I really had to stop and think about this one. It seems I make very few sensible purchases. Okay, a prepaid MRT card.

If you could buy one thing right now it would be:
The four-poster wrought-iron bed Marlon and I saw in Rustan's

Beach or mountains:
Beach

Sport:
Boxing

Movie that makes me cry:
Dancer in the Dark

Apart from what you're doing now, what would be your dream job:
Promo writer or travel show host for Discovery

Temptation you have successfully avoided thus far:
Drugs and cigs. Nobody ever offered me any. Boo.

Temptation you have succumbed to recently:
To put off boxing.

The one thing you can never be:
Waifish.

The one thing you strive to be:
Loving.

The one thing you struggle with the most:
Myself.

The most beautiful woman you've ever seen:
Iza Calzado. Grabe.

The best thing your mom taught you:
If you really love him, panindigan mo.

The best thing your dad taught you:
Not himself, but via my mom and his side of the family: What you do for love makes a difference in people's lives forever.

The thing you surprisingly enjoy doing:
Sucking on ketchup sachets from McDo.

Last time you kissed someone:
Marlon, goodbye in the wee hours of the morning on Monday.

What turns you on:
Massive men

What turns you off:
Men without a passion

Most pointless thing a girl can buy:
An ill-fitting bra.

Best thing a girl can buy:
A fabulous pair of shoes that perks up any outfit. (Best to wear on "fat" days.)

Favorite sound:
Marlon saying "hi" in his cute and cuddly tone when I pick up the phone. (You're welcome to gag.)

Worst sound:
Joyce Jimenez's voice.

Favorite swear word:
Shet. The colegiala version.

When no one's looking I like to:
Rub my eyes.

What would the movie of your life be called:
Hmmm. I have no idea.

What is the most ironic thing about yourself:
I constantly think I can't do things, yet I am Superwoman.

What do you like most about yourself:
I have a passion for life, the world, and humanity

What do you hate most about yourself:
I'm lazy

Issue most important to you:
Now, gearing up for an adventure. In general, bringing people ways to express themselves in the world.

What is the bravest thing you've done:
Did something I believed in and NOT be liked

What is the one brave thing you've still yet to do:
Stop believing that I need approval

What's food for your soul?
Physical affection, discovery, travel, music, art and design, communion with God

If you were to enter heaven, what would you like to hear at the pearly gates:
"It's about freaking time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment