Thursday, November 8, 2007

A flurry of firsts

aaaah! ang daming nangyayari!

life is hurtling forward at an amazing speed these days, and i'm dying to blog about it all. i've been thoroughly tempted to take a leave from work just to blog. but then the only thing stopping me is that my internet connection at work is so much better. mwehehehe.

i just want to call in the following firsts, really quickly. in the past five days alone:

marlon and i have made a deposit on our very first house, purchased our first piece of furniture (that we still don't physically have with us, yet), and bought our first piece of furniture that we actually carted home.

and i bought my very first painting, fulfilling a promise i made to myself to start collecting art this year. hurray!

i have no time to blog (or at least, in the detailed manner i love to blog in) and i'm totally exhausted right now. but it doesn't mean i can't love my life! love it love it love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment