Friday, January 29, 2010

Fry day



Was drawing just now. The girl looks so pretty. Hohoho.

Kind of tired. Glad that I don't have to wake up before 8 tomorrow. Saturday is my only chance. Have to get up on Sunday for Church. Thinking to get baptized soon. Dad isn't so sure about it because he's worried that when he's dead(choi!) I can't pray for him with the joss sticks... I don't like joss sticks/incense. Air pollution. :[

Chinese New Year is coming very soon. Not feeling the mood, yet.

I also lost my yellow kiara shirt somewhere along the way, so today I was punished for not wearing P.E attire. Do sit ups in the basketball court. And it was a nice gesture that Annie, Yih Wern, Xuan, Miao Miao came to give me STRENGTH for the sit ups. Very unexpected indeed.

After P.E the whole class smells, because my class has mostly guys, and they start spraying this Adidas deodorant thing. They got way too into it and sprayed like there's no tomorrow. I felt like puking. All the chemicals in the air suffocating my nostrils.

And then after school I got some sushi from Rakuzen and stuff my face with it. YUMMEH!

REMINDER, GET ADD MATHS TUITION. And buy sports shirt.

Me sleepy. ZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment