Saturday, January 23, 2010

Road Run and The Curve


Funnny name. What kind of dessert is a spotted dick? 0.O

We were at borders.

Pretty tired. But I'm not emo anymore. Exercise gives you the lift. Release endorphins and what not. So depressed people should do exercise.

Came to know that a few of my friends cut themselves. It hurts to see that they've marked themselves for life, and for what?

It's even worse if it's over some boy girl relationship problems. :[

Today's outing to The Curve wasn't so well organized, because it was after road run and we wanted to watch a movie but it was getting too late. But still. Glad I did something with my friends. And I can barely have a decent convo with Nat in church. Busy.

And I ate at Sushi King, in the same spot with Nat. It's nice if you know what to order.
Yum Yum!



;D

No comments:

Post a Comment