Sunday, January 31, 2010

Church.Shopping.Visiting.Jogging. :D






TODAY WAS FUN.

Started my day with going to church. I thought I was going to suffer since I slept around 2 yesterday. Didn't happen. Going to get BAPTISED this year. YESSSH!

After that went to KLCC. NICE, MAN. Bought new year clothes. From Miss Sixty, AX, burberry, MNG.

And in Burberry I was looking at this bag, and I took it up and put it back again for about 4 times and then my Dad saw what I was doing and he was like, "Get it. Suit kids!".

Hohoho. It's pink, with the subtle burberry plaid. A bit on the casual side. I LOVE IT.

But mind you, it's not like I spend like there's no tomorrow all the time.

AHHHHAHAHA. CHINESE NEW YEAR. YEP YEP.

And then after that I went to visit Ah Ku's new house. i-Zen Mont Kiara, I think.

The pebble thing is inside the house. The house is tastefully done. My aunt was the interior designer.

Very fun to explore the building. I went to the swimming pool once before, played in the playground for a while with my brother and my cousin.

JUST HAPPY TODAY. :D

Oh yeah, went to take my dogs for walk after that. Exercise is great. I hadn't find the time to take my dogs for walk recently, but now I need to crack the whip and get back into action.

RUN WITH THE WIND!!!!!!

HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY
WHAT A NICE FEELING IT IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment