Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clothes

:D :D :D

Feeling good, skipped school, had to or I'll get sick or pissy. Took some panadols last night.

I dunno but sometimes school sucks my energy and leave me in apathy. Can't skip more thou, Pn.Rekha has already marked me down as "the one with worst attendance".

Today was a day well spent. I even took the time to colour-code my wardrobe.

CHA-CHING CHA-CHING!

Why, sometimes I feel having an ambition as a fashion designer justifies buying anything fashion-related because if I don't learn to dress myself properly then how am I going to dress others? And then magazines like Vogue and Harper's Bazaar can be classified as "research"....

Sparkly things. All that glitters. Oh boy. I love them shiny.


And some JC charms. They're much cheaper in Singapore. I dunno. They have great discounts.


Being in a uniform and a school that does not appreciate creativity(at least on appearance) and no accesories or extra piercings or whatever is restricting. But then it's much convenient to throw on the same freakin thing every morning. :D

Okay that's all. Gotta go, gotta go. Stop wasting time on the internet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment