Thursday, July 1, 2010

Report Card



DENG DENG DENG DANG!

Saw my results. Asked teacher about rankings and she brought the list! Will not be at school for report card day tomorrow. Rest.

Zhi Qi's dad gave her the silent treatment after knowing she was getting bad results and I made a bet with Shao Yang to see if he can get into top 15. Out of 21 students. He is ranked 21st. HAHAHAHAHA. Winner gets treated to a meal.

I improved! Got a boost from dumping Add Maths for Commerce and taking Art. HAHAHAHA.
I want prize. :( Hari Anugerah. Last 2 years I was in the smart class and that relinquished any chance I had. I'm hungry for it but I'm not exactly up to studying. OK I shall study.

HERE I COME!
and I think I should camwhore more for my blog. do you not enjoy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment