Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inspiration Station


In this somewhat fuzzy picture of my desk at work.. you will see several things that inspire me beyond belief and get me through my work day.

The highlights are:

- A woman with grey hair on a surfboard... because if I'm half that cool when my hair is all grey, I will consider this a life well lived.
-  A card that a coworker from a past job gave me that says "Tolerance". I think she was trying to tell me something.
- Cute shoes. For without a regular paycheck I could not afford life's simple luxuries.
- An illustration of Parvati, my favorite Indian goddess. She's the epitome of girl power, but in a totally soft, approachable way.
- A picture of a mala to remind me of my meditation practice.
- A cute kitten. So. Freakin. FUZZY! I just want to squeeze it! Oh yeah. It also reminds me to be gentle and kind and stuff.... and that I like kitties.. and doggies!
- Om.

Do you have an inspiration board? What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment