Thursday, July 30, 2009

2x2

ah, the miracles of modern technology. armed with my trusty intern, the office digicam, a white wall and some photoshop skillz, i created these DIY 2x2 photos for my visa interview at the US embassy bright and early tomorrow morning.


they say your ears have to be visible for any official passport or visa photos. my ears are tucked flat against my head so i always have a problem complying with this requirement. however for this occasion, one ear (yes, just one) decided to cooperate. you should also preferably be wearing a collared top, hence the very 80s mint green jacket that belongs to my mom.

this photo makes me realize that my head is a weird shape.

anyway, wish me luck on my interview! new york is just less than a month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment