Sunday, July 19, 2009

That's the thing

i'm trying to get this guy (who thankfully not represented by a talent agency) to come in and audition for my sports spot. his face is cute but this is really what got me. you could say he had me at "ugat".


forearms have always been my "thing". one of my high school crushes was a guitarist who had the most maugat forearms and manly hands i had ever seen in my fourteen years of existence (due to all the guitar playing). kalimutan na lang natin ang fez.

later on, when i got into my first relationship, i developed a thing for butts. di bale na kung malaki, basta nakakagigil. my ex had the most whackable butt in the world. thankfully i married a man who perpetuates my butt fetish to this very day. another ex-generated fetish is my love of plump lips. thin kissers are just not my thing, except if they happen to belong to this guy.


each of us has her own thing about guys. justine and i used to notice very clean batoks in college, which is one of the reasons i love marlon in a very short haircut with a nice clean nape. then there are girls who fall in love with fingernails, go into a tizzy over toenails, swoon over shoulders and go bananas over backs.

what's your thing?

update: so nakausap ko na siya. akala ko nung una nagmamaganda siya. pero ayaw niya palang sumubok hangga't conFEERMED na yung petsa ng shoot. may laban daw kasi siya at baka mag-iba ang itsura niya pagkatapos ng laban. oo nga naman.

anyway, gamit ang maikling usapan naming iyon ay nasiyasat ko na siya. at eto siya, mga kaibigan! hindi lang pala braso ang kahanga-hanga sa kanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment