Thursday, July 9, 2009

Give me that remote

you know you spend too much time watching trashy tv shows when your husband (husband!!!) starts quoting tyra.

this was a yahoo messenger exchange i had with marlon this afternoon while he was on hold with a customer service rep from orbitz, trying to get a refund.

marlon: wow- i'm really using whatever flirting skills i have with this operator. "yes ma'am, I'll wait as long as you need me to, and thank you for the assistance."
me: i'm jealous.
marlon: don't worry. tyra says, "my
man can flirt all he wants so long as he comes home and does ME."
me: *FREAKS OUT* OMG WHAT!? WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT?? i've never heard that until this very moment. hahahahaha!
marlon: it was on america's next top model. some girl was crying because her boyfriend had been flirting while she was away doing the show. and tyra was like, "in this business you gotta be STRONG, girl." hahahaha!
me: haha.
marlon: are you scared?
me: my husband is quoting tyra.
marlon: let me join white collar boxing na kasi, i need more testosterone in my life.

he has quoted heidi klum on several notable occasions ("your outfit looks cheap... and uninspired", "...a sad... brown... dress"), but i must say tyra is a new low. time to start watching more bbc...

No comments:

Post a Comment