Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas


Merry Christmas. :)
But honestly, I don't really feel the festivity of it. :(
But it's not over yet, because I still haven't got my present. :D

When I was a kid, I always thought of Christmas as an opportunity to rip off your parents. I want to buy a camera, because what better way to camwhore than to have dual LCD screens!

FUN, RIGHT? But then, camera is a sensible thing to buy. Christmas is an opportunity to buy things that YOU NORMALLY CAN'T. Like overpriced luxurious goods.

I think a Barbie pink in-your-face wallet would be nice. People either hate pink or like pink. I LOVE IT. I'm thinking of long ass continental wallets. They keep your bill fresh and clean. :D

Look look! Loewe Amazona bags. They're purty, but so, so expensive.

Didn't do much for Christmas. I wish I had a white christmas. Sled on thick fluffy ice. Went carolling. Got a snowball as a gift.

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment