Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ugly skirts!!



Seriously what are they thinking?!?!?!?!






KTZ Frill Skirt

Ugly Skirt Gallery: KTZ Frill Skirt




Comme-des-Garcons-skirt



Ugly-Skirt-Gallery-Comme-des-Garcons-skirt

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS AN UNDERSKIRT OR PETTICOAT!!


















The Furry Skirt

Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Furry Skirt
A smaller version on Gaga's Charlie Le Mindu Pink Flamingo Dress, one of the finale numbers presented during Charlie’s Spring 2011 Show, styled by Anna Trevelyan... But do we dare copy Gaga?




The Flag Skirt

Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Flag Skirt
Sure lets all be pirates or freaks next Halloween!




Two Ugly Skirts for the Price of One



Two Ugly Skirts for the Price of One
I think this is my sister's picture, it is her best out of waste (and usually her best is actually the worst, she has not one creative bone in her!)




The Half-Skirt


Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Half-Skirt
Oh I just scored a job.. I work for John's meat shop.



Barely a Skirt






Ugly Skirt Gallery: Barely a Skirt




GAG!!












The Gizmo Skirt



Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Gizmo Skirt
Some creepy Alice in Wonderland theme meets crazy Owl?
Is it an owl or cat?'I think its both..





The Phone Skirt


Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Phone Skirt
EH, eh, eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh STOP telephone me!











EH, eh, eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh.. I'm busy
Wear this and your phone will literally never ring!




The Bow Tie Skirt


Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Bow Tie Skirt
I would overlook it if it were shorter (to be worn in the bedroom!)
This is just plain tacky!





Ball-on-Legs Skirt


Ugly Skirt: Ball-on-Legs Skirt


Seriously No freaking comment..



The Diaper Skirt



Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Diaper Skirt
Anybody for adult diapers? No? Yes?
NO!







The Scrunchie Skirt



Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Scrunchie Skirt


I would prefer a tiny clutch bag like this or even a cushion..







The Frilly Denim Skirt

Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Frilly Denim Skirt
My eyes just started bleeding..




The Divided Skirt


Ugly Skirt Gallery: The Divided Skirt
No thank you.. I do not belong in school anymore, and my P.E. divided skirts were a lot more nicer and fashionable than these ^ elephant leg wannabes..


No comments:

Post a Comment