Sunday, February 27, 2011

Glamorous Yoga Poses

As I write this blog, I'm watching the Oscar Awards red carpet... There are glamorous movie stars in fabulous sparkly dresses and neat tuxes, many of whom are living out their dreams before our eyes. It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

I can make a yoga metaphor out of anything, but this one is almost too easy--all the hard work, the failed auditions, beaming confidence, and all the many people it takes to create the actors (not to mention the films themselves!). Choose your own metaphor.... Tonight, I'm more interested in the glitz and glamor.

Yoga students are glamorous in our own right. There are a few poses that make me feel kind of like an Oscar nominee, myself. Here are my choices for most glamorous yoga poses. What are yours?

  
HeatherYoga.com
YogaDestin.com  
  
MagicTimes.com
YogaJournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment