Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yoga Book Club: Poser

What makes a good yoga book? In my opinion, it's the same thing that makes a good yoga class: honesty, stories the audience can relate to, and humor in all the right places. And that's exactly what I found Poser: My Life in 23 Yoga Poses to be. The only thing that can improve upon the experience of reading a great book is reading it with a group of friends!

So obviously I was thrilled when my Twitter book club friends expressed an interest in the book. (Yes, I've already read it.. but I still intend to participate! And, no, I don't think it's cheating.)

If this is your first time tweet book clubbin' with us, here's how it works:

There are no rules, no time restraints, and no pressure!
Tweet the stuff that you find interesting at your leisure.
Include the #YOBC hashtag so the rest of us can find your tweet and respond!

It's as simple as that!

More on Poser:

There's a list of questions for reading groups here.

This video has very little to do with the book as far as I can tell, but I guess it's kind of funny ...

No comments:

Post a Comment