Monday, September 19, 2011

Award Season Begins



I don't really count MTV's uh, award show. So, this is the first 'real' one, The Emmy's. Here are some snapshots from the evening. Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly's Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaid's anyone? HIGH LARIOUS!), Ty Burrell and Julie Bowen won in their categories. Amazing Race and The Daily Show also picked up pretty gold ladies...the statues, not actual pretty gold ladies. I don't htink anyway. We aren't here to judge. Wait, yes I am...regardless..Mad Men won best drama and I feel like I haven't seen an episode of it for years, but, good for them. Modern Family won Best Comedy and it premiere's this week with a one hour episode.
Speaking of comedies, did anyone watch Up All Night last week? So funny.
I love Maya Rudolph (and Will Arnett and CA) so I hope the show is a hit. Also, for the record, I'd still like to be Tina Fey or Amy Poehler when I grow up. Can a 30 year old woman still aspire to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment