Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Basketball Wives & Bachelor Pads

The Bachelor Pad is such a good show. And, what a 'good show' is to me may not be to the, uh, 'normal' person. Trashier the better I say. If I wonder while watching a show "Where did they find these people?!" it's a good thing. I'll touch more on that tomorrow. But, I have many thoughts on Michael and Holly, Ericka, and Ericka, and Ericka some more...and Vienna and Kasey. Those two are hard to watch. They make me uncomfortable. Who knew that Michelle Money and Graham are the couple I root for? Well, and Ella and Kirk. They are cute too. Ella has real hair. Gorg. 

Is anyone watching Basketball Wives LA?  I'm going to need you to. It's ridiculous. Similar to the other Basketball Wives (where usually only one or two of the woman are actually wives of basketball players, so, uh, it's more like "People Who Know People Who Play Basketball") 
But, whatever, these chicks are outta control. For now, Draya, second from the left is the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown. Oh, and she was also arrested for child endangerment, which, she denies. 
I know, right? Sigh. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment