Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THE FIRST POST

Seems like everyone is having their blogs on blogspot. I like writing journal. But I just have a tendency to include overly private things, so I have to filter that from now on. The fussy part of having a blog. Where there are people you know. But then, that is also the good part. So I guess I'd write private stuff in the other blog nobody knows. Hehe.

School holiday just started. A well-deserved break. PMR trial right after. The big thing about PMR. The pressure to get grades. Those little alphabets that denote how intelligent you are. To me, having straight As just mean you're good at studying. Well, very good at studying.

I spent the day playing piano, watching TV, surfing the internet. Practised the first of Hanon's piano exercises. I regret starting so late. Now I have like, what, 4 years? To finish all the grades? Most people start when they're freakin 8 years old. I started a little less than double that. At 15!

The thing is I'm getting old, and I need to go overseas to study. But I wonder how old will I go? It's not even definite I'd be studying overseas. But most probably so, because my father wants me to. Well, not that I'm reluctant to comply. It is a good oppurtunity.

I have decided to be a fashion designer. Because I can't think of any other career I'd like. But it's discouraging, the fact that Malaysia has only produce one big international designer, namely, Jimmy Choo. For shoes. And that was because he had Princess Diana wear his shoe. Would my big break ever come? I'd probably have to work hard. But I do work hard when I like doing something. Like piano. But then, for revision I'm like a dead fish. I hadn't flip open any textbook yet. Which reminds to find Nat to teach me maths. Algebraic expressions.

If I ever succeed as a designer, I'd chose to do haute couture. Because couture means well-made(and overpriced...). I wouldn't want mass-produced stuff. Although most couture houses use fur and exotic skins, I wouldn't. because it is plain disgusting. Dead carcasses. People who wear real animal fur are ignorant. They may think it's pretty but it's in fact disgusting. Try watching how people obtain fur. I get indignant when it comes to animal cruelty. Many fashion houses use them, because it is perceived as luxurious, therefore desirable. Err-hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment