Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Husky



I really feel like bringing Lucian to Alaska or something and let him run free in knee-deep snow. I feel sorry he can't run free, always by the end of a leash. Poo. But he still grins. In a way a dog can grin.

Skipped school yesterday, body still not ready to sustain 8 hours of school. Bleh.

Mei Yen kept laughing at the littlest thing, like a bomb getting triggered by the slightest touch. Her laugh is explosive. And then a moody teacher(six months seeing her and I only saw her smile once) said, "You know, people who laugh a lot are those who are actually sad."

Nay, don't think so. Laughing is good. The best medicine. And I don't think it's wrong to try being happy. I'd rather laugh like crazy than keep a dead-straight face.

No comments:

Post a Comment