Friday, October 29, 2010

Freedom!



YUMMY. Final exams period finally over(school will enter the dead and tired period, wilting towards the end of the semester)

Can hear people shouting and hollering. Sounded a little like being near roller coasters.

The picture above was taken during this year's fire drill practise. Everytime also dang hot. Few hundred people gathering at the field. Phewt. I remember that little plastic bag. Zhi Qi gave it to me to fan myself. Lol.

I did bitched that person out to teacher today. I didn't feel guilty though, because it felt like I had every right to do so. That person avoided looking at me when we passed by. -.- Dunno la. Teacher said he'll say something for me. Ahhh. It just feels better. Like freeing a black cloud of grudge.

:D That's all for today.

Cheers for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment