Monday, October 18, 2010

A Panty Solution: There IS a Better Way!

This is not my bum.

A while back I blogged about my biggest problem with yoga clothing. The same thing that makes yoga pant flattering--the slimming, elongating, curve-hugging fit--also makes it nearly impossible to mask  panty lines. If you're like me, and a thong feels like a permanent wedgie, there aren't many options. Either you wear your VPL (visible panty line) with pride or you hope no one is looking.

I promised to search high and low, try different brands and styles, and report back with my findings. I'm happy to report that there IS indeed a better way.

Ladies, allow me to introduce you to my new best friend: The Zobha Boyshort Panty.

The whisper-thin, seamless material is invisible under most yoga pants. The fabric is also moisture wicking so you can wear them to a hot, sweaty yoga class and still be cool and comfy where it really matters. And, let's not forget the most important part—no wedgies, thank you very much! I've been wearing these bad boys to yoga class for a few weeks now, and I'm thrilled with the performance, and I'm relieved I've solved my biggest fashion problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment