Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Melt like butter

I just woke up from a five-day stupor called "my birthday celebration," orchestrated by my previously highly secretive, wonderfully indulgent and all-around amazing husband. There are so many things to blog about, but for now let me just squeal like a girl.

CRUSH ALERT!

This tattooed pastry chef made and personally served me two desserts, a handful of chocolate bonbons and the most precious, pearlescent chocolate egg on my birthday. Each bite was unforgettable (and I don't exaggerate), but the hotness serving them was one of the most unexpected birthday treats ever.

This is a two year-old clip, but we mustn't look a Google gift horse in the mouth... that there's video of this guy at all is something to be thankful for. Watch him in action and melt like butter. Or chocolate. Or both.


Mmmm. Sarap!

... ng tsokolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment