Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas coming.

It's been long since I've updated because I forgot my password. Had to reset it too.

The year is ending. And very soon it will be the :the year has ended.

It's fast, and I hope my youth is not wasted.

Now, to start off, accomplishments!!!:

xI STARTED GOING CHURCH AGAIN. THANKS NATAPOI.
xI STARTED LEARNING PIANO. TAKING GRADE 5 NEXT YEAR, FINGERS CROSSED NOT TO FLUNK IT. I FEEL PRESSURED WHEN PEOPLE WATCH ME PLAY!
xI LEARNED TO CROTCHET. AMIGURUMI.
xI LOST 5kg. I WASN'T EVEN TRYING. MAYBE IT WAS THE 2 PACKET OF GREEN TEA A DAY REGIME. HO-HUM. BUT I DON'T REALLY WORRY ABOUT MY WEIGHT NOW THAT I'M IN A DECENT RANGE.:D

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
xLEARN SEWING & DRESSMAKING. Need to buy sewing machine first thou...
xDECIDE COLLEGE/UNI PATH.
xDON'T FALL IN LOVE.
xENJOY LIFE.

This month I was more involved with Church. Youth Camp, Choir, Christmas Dinner. The one I really like was Youth Camp. I'm usually reluctant to put myself in social situations or whatever. I'm not an extrovert, I'm not outgoing. I tend to be reserved around people I'm not close with. But if I'm close with you then you'll see a diff side of me lah.

But this is more about God really. His presence was very really there, and now I'm back from camp I miss it mucho. People can get emotional and all during Youth Camp. I miss it much. But of course if I had to live like I was in Youth Camp all the time it wouldn't be as special. But only once a year! Youth Camp! I'm gonna grow old quick. And then the problem of going to study overseas. Leaving everything behind. My home, my family, my church, my friends. Wtf. I wonder if I could fit in.


And I hate falling in love. The lovey dovey shit. Many of my peers are into it. It's just pathetic to see a couple falling head over heels at each other and then after a while you see them the magic effect is gone and they act like they're strangers. Love is fragile. But not impossible, once it has reached more than the state of attraction. Most of the teens, what they're feeling isn't love, it's just attraction.

It's pretty late now, but I've napped for long in the afternoon. Been living my life messily. Tomorrow, going to 1U. Theng Loo organized. Asked who's going. She said, "The whole form 3." She exaggerate damn lot wei. She told me "ahem & ahem" broke up. And I was like, "WHAT?!". And then she told me, well, I saw "ahem" writing "GAME OVER." And I was like AIYORRRR, writing game over doesn't means break up already mah. The game over wasn't even directed to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment