Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve and Eve

Went to the curve. To watch avatar. And to Ben's party afterwards(countdown to New Year's Eve party 0.0).

Sick now. I talk like a tranny. Had sore throat yesterday, then it got worse after having pizza and soda at Ben's house. Was generally grumpy. Got home late, about 1. My dad went to some fortune telling thing, so I had to wait until he was done. Then had to find some 24 hour clinic.


Still smiling and feeling fine. :D


Camwhoring outside a resto. The shelves of books were merely decorations.

Nat and Sim Kuan. Sim Kuan holding Yenyi's pressie. =D

People were staring at us getting excited over Avatar statues.



AVATAR WAS AWESOME. GO WATCH IT. We watched in 3D, at the beginning Natalie wasn't so happy because she was broke and the tickets were exy. Haha. But it's worth the money. VERY DARN FASCINATING. Tis gonna be my favourite movie along with Dark Knight.

I was also wearing glasses when we enter the cinema and it was uncomfortable because I had to wear 2 glasses at the same time. 3D glasses over my glasses. Freaky, so I put on my contact lens in the cinema. Hoho.

Sim Kuan bought a handbag for Yen Yi, as a birthday present. Today's YenYi's birthday. 31.12.09. Last day of d year! Yen Yi's in Genting, I think. Happy birthday, yenyi!

After she bought it she was like, SHIT, SHIT! Because she was broke. We're all broke. Sim Kuan was like, "I'm gonna kill Yen Yi if she doesn't appreciate this." Haha.

It's New Year's Eve. Meiyen asked me to go to her house. They be going to Waterfront. Fireworks? Probably staying in. Ishhh.

NOW TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE WELL & HEALTHY, BE THANKFUL!

But at least mine is just a pity bug. Not some fatal disease. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment