Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SLYVANNIAN FAMILIES AS MODELS.

I always say I want to be a fashion designer. But I stay true to it wei. I AM ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

Meet my sylvanian family dolls, the models.


(clothes made by me... *perasan* *ar hem*)


The rabbit has pink glitter to conceal bite marks. My dog managed to get his teeth on her.

Draw-on pumpkin and safety pin on Arabian Squirrel.

Arabian Squirrel's baby Arabian Squirrel.



I MADE THEM CLOTHES. You can tell them by the shabbiness of it. Haha. The one that are store bought are baby rabbit's clothes, sheep's flower hairband and hat.

They are freaking cute but freaking childish also... These photos are taken last year, they are stashed in a box now...

So this is the only "dress making" experience I have.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment