Monday, May 31, 2010

Geeky side revealed

There's school today. Skipped. After two weeks of exams and with holidays JUST around the corner, not having the studying mood...

Nice to skip, eh? Can't do it often though. Must go tomorrow. Class photo! Ker-chek!

Don't think I'd be doing anything productive during holidays. Like surf net... and the Altador Cup Tournament of Neopets! No, seriously. I like. NEOPETS. My dirty little secret. Well not so secret anymore.

My team won last year. Krawk Island. Sigh. Does anyone even play neopets anymore? It's been 5 years I've played! :O

And then, there's also Pokemon:

Get the HeartGold version. And then there's a new version coming out. Black and White. 0.0

AND THEN, I SHOULD ALSO MAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI COME BACK ALIVE:

There's Tamagotchi Colour, but the Japs still hadn't decide to make an English version. Hmph!

When we immerse ourselves in entertainment like videogames and TV it's like being in a virtual world. And doing stuff in the virtual world is unproductive, of course.

I shall also sew and draw, for the sake of my ambition.

Now that I think about it, I don't want to sit wasting my time. OK. Fashion designer. I need to get out the sewing machine.

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment