Sunday, May 16, 2010

The darkest hour is just before dawn.


Today was somewhat like my longest stay in Church. Until 3 o' clock. Sunday Service, FBI Meeting and Church Membership Seminar. I liked FBI Meeting most. :D. Youth. About self-confidence.


Uncle's newborn... not even a month old! This is the first time I've seen a baby this young. She looked so... helpless and innocent. Pregnancy is hard, but when you see the baby's face, it'll be all worth it.

But still, I find being around kids requires a HECKLOAD of compromise. Ugh. Not mature or kind enough yet. I like animals more... xD


Enormously fake "diamond" ring :D

Some stuff at Forever 21. Dress for less than RM50, OMG! The gold streaked shirt was worn in the first pic up there. Got free reusable bag.

Sigh, it's kinda hard not to be materialistic when your ambition is to be a fashion designer. But when I want something I don't look at it as material, I look it as an object of art. It's also nice to be sure of your ambition. My second ambition is to be a children's book illustrator. Well, not really. This life, I am going to be a fashion designer.

Which reminds me that I have to take out the sewing machine and start sewing again. :[

Anddd, if you hadn't already notice, I'm not emo anymore. It's good to be carefree again. I'm still not sure what came over me. But whatever! :DDD

Had some nice desert at Ikea. And curry pufffff~


Bought supernatural. Because I was intrigued by some of the tumblr blogs.
(http://mrgolightly.tumblr.com/)
Some funny gifs. Jensen Ackles seems to be popular with... homos.... Urrr.... Watched 8 minutes of the show. Gonna watch more of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment