Sunday, May 9, 2010

Touching stuffs


Sigh. I got teary reading some sentimental stuffs.

10 promises to my dog(Chuckie & Lucian :)):

1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

2. Place trust in me.Its crucial to my well-being.

3. Be aware that however you treat me,I’ll never forget it.

4. Before you scold me for being lazy,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.


5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when its speaking to me.

6. Remember before you hit me,I have teeth that could hurt you,but that i choose not to bite you.


7. Take care of me when i get old.

8. You have your work,your entertainment,and your friends.I have only you.

9. My life is likely to last 10-15 years.Any separation from you will be painful for me.

10. When I die,please be by my side. And please don’t forget the fact that I have always loved you …(awwww..
)

I don't want to think about Chuckie and Lucian. :(

Givesmehope(tumblr):
4 months ago I was diagnosed with Alopecia. A month later I had lost all of my hair.

I was scared to come to school because I thought everyone would stare at me.

The next morning I heard a knock on my door and ten of my friends were standing on my porch with freshly shaved heads.

Two of them were girls. They’re the best friends ever. GMH

My best friend’s grandma had been fighting Alzheimer’s for about 10 years, and she barely remembered her husband of 64 years.

Last night, she miraculously found her husband’s hospital room (he was dying of cancer) and climbed into his bed.

They died together that night.

Fairy tale love GMH

Today, a boy was trying to pass me a note.

The teacher caught him and confiscated the note. He read the note, smiled, came back and gave it to me.

The note read: “There’s something you should know. I love you.”

His courage, and the teacher’s thoughtfulness for love GMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment