Friday, May 7, 2010

Tumblr



Rolling in tumblr. I made an account because I wanted to follow some blogs. Post the link when I've put something on my tumblr. :)

I'll use tumblr, but I don't think I'll ditch blogspot. Tumblr is more about pictures, less words. Less personal. More eye candy. But it's kind of annoying to manage two blogs. Dunno. We'll see.

There wasn't much going on this week. I blog more when I'm happy. I don't like to blog about sad things. I don't want to leave a reminder, I want to get over with it.

I'm gonna be a lil' more busy. A little more productive. Internet is bad. I will misuse it. There are things that I've put off, but eventually it'll catch up with me.

Demerit system is re-organised. School is getting more uptight. And I saw two guys in my class in tears this week. Lol... Had a whacko time playing basketball. Well I was just running around the court. Usually it will be taken by the boys during PE but they've got mini assembly.

I'm off. I spent two hours on the piano, but three hours on the internet. The evening, gone. Oh, correction, I have 3 months to learn Grade 5. Mixed up June and July, lol. Thank goodness... but still. OK. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment