Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Yoga Teacher Jokes

Image: Funny-Potato.com
I happen to think my yoga teachers are pretty funny. And thank goodness for that! When teachers tell jokes in class, it lightens the mood and sometimes puts things into perspective when you're struggling through a pose you find difficult or uncomfortable (or just plain hate!).

Here are a few of my favorite yoga teacher jokes.

1. Sink your front thigh deeper and think to yourself, what if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about.

2. How many Iyengar students does it take to changes a light bulb? Only one, but she'll need four blankets, a chair, six blocks, and two straps.

3. Another Chaturanga? If you insist!

4. Close your eyes. If you can still see me, it could be a sign that your eyes are still open.

5. What does a dyslexic cow say? Oooommmm.

I'd love to hear your favorite yoga teacher jokes, too! Please add them by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment