Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rilakkuma


Bye bye Hello Kitty(too generic). Rilakkuma is my new love now.

I don't worship idols like actors and singers. I follow cute characters. The Japanese makes the cutest things ever.

Speaking of which, there's a cultural exchange programme. We had 2 Japanese dudes in our class today. They're pretty shy, prolly because it's so alien being in Malaysia. And there's the language barrier.

I've been tumbling a lot recently. I've been pretty lifeless recently. I dunno, I dunno. :)

FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS. ISN'T RILAKKUMA CUTE?

He also looks a little clueless in a carefree way. I like Korilakkuma more thou. She could be Rilakkuma's girlfriend. The one in white. Found those pics on Tumblr. Oyea, I also have a blog on Tumblr.

http://strawberryclouds.tumblr.com/

It's not really a personal blog, and it won't replace this one. Tumblr is good for posting pictures. I dedicate it to Slyvanian Families.

Sweet, no? I use Photoscape to make the picture look nicer. Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Sharpen and done!

I want a DSLR real bad.

And I spent a while Rilakkuma-fying my stuff. Basically stickers. From Kinokuniya, again.


Umm. I also did the calculator. I hope it makes Maths more tolerable. AND purple pens are the best, always. Electric blue ones suck. So jarring I feel like ripping off whatever paper it has contaminated.


OK, PHOTO SPAM DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment