Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dedication



Today was fine. :D

Lol. Pizza came the moment I finish typing "I'm waiting for pizza delivery". Trying island supreme for the 1st time. Not bad, but I think I like Hawaiian Tuna more. Lime mayonaise sauce. YUMMMM.

And I rightfully deserve this because I only had plain ol' bread for the whole day. Oops. Some of the sauce went to my shirt. :o

Kula complained that my previous blog post wasn't long enough. So this post is dedicated to you. :D Yesterday there was a surprise spot check done by En.Harri and En.Yoges. Only my class got it, and it was unusual since there were no prefects involved. Said that someone tipped them off that ppl in class always bring handphones and whatnot.

In the end, 3 phones got rampas. They missed out a few!

Wei Kien, Kwok Shien and Jin Fye's phones got confiscated. Uh, I think they're not too good with handling handphones. This is the 2nd time Wei Kien's phone got confiscated and both Kwok Shien and Jin Fye have had their phones stolen this year.

They can only get it back by the end of the year. I got my phone confiscated once while I was using my phone in the toilet to tell my dad I would be staying back. I was behind a shower curtain and Jun Wen kept on opening and closing it because she was bored, then a prefect came in. Only had to ask my dad to come and take back the phone though.

New rule book given out today. Mostly common sense and basically a waste of money. Of course they say that swear word is prohibited, but I see 'Fuck You" written on the whiteboard, along the staircase, on tables and everywhere. There's a fascination with F-word.

And prefects are having good privileges, the penalty point thingy is doubled if the person you hit/whatever is a prefect. Prefects aren't perfect though, see a lot of prefects who swear and bring handphones anyway.

Oh yeah, the funniest rule in the book is the "no plucking eyebrow" one. Seriously? I thought I wouldn't see it in the new book, turns out I was wrong. Umm. Also funny that the punishment for getting a tattoo on YOUR body is the same as commiting ARSON in school.

Enough bout rules. Today I noted something disgusting about Theng Loo. I have (unwanted) penchant for disgusting details whether it's armpit hair or something stuck in the teeth. It's like I scan you, and automatically I try to see if there's anything wrong/out of place. Sorry.

Nice leverage though, and he got pretty embarassed. I would be nicer if he didn't call me UGLY all the freakin time. And then he got so frustrated and called me PRETTY to make me stop. Hahahaha.

Was in library for lunch and we looked through yearbooks. FUN! Funny to see how much has changed. I think girls start to take care of their appearance AFTER primary school, while guys go through a awkward growing up phase during Form 2 and then look good.

There are some who used to look awkward/fat/nerdy but now look GORGEOUS. :)

Umm. Today it was announced that Steven's mother passed away. I knew it earlier only because of facebook! A lot of people asking him to cheer up. Though I think it's hard to cheer up when your mother has passed away.

Yesterday my dad visit a relative's house. Someone died. The corpse will still be in the house. I've only looked at a corpse once in my life. It was my grandfather, and I actually knew him. Well he gave me candy all the time. I cried the moment I saw his corpse. I don't think anybody like looking at a corpse.

Except for those with necrophilia maybe, where people have sexual fetishes for dead bodies. Wonder how they get their fix...

Pn. Nor Lezah came back from her operation and the Commerce draught is ending. Today though, there was no teacher and fortunately Sim Kuan bought her camera. High-quality power shot thingy. Camwhored for whole period. Sim Kuan also said the she'll be doing vlogs now, which is interesting because there's not a person I personally know who does vlogs.

And Wei Kien got scolded today. Actually it was something like this:

Ms Alicia: Don't simply make jokes about people, it's not nice(forgot what exactly)
Wei Kien: So? *offended*
Ms Alicia: So get lost. *rolls eyes*

And you know when there's a fight brewing people will go quiet and watch. This exchange didn't last long though, but Ms Alicia was a little upset.

Wonder if he'll make it third in a row tomorrow! :D

And, didn't make the bet with Kwok Shien today. He refused to give me RM10 if I win but I have to give him RM10 if he wins. Like I'll do a bet where I can only lose money and not win money. Then he said I backed out.

When he approached me his face was feral and his arms were all over the place. Honestly, it's hard to talk like that. He kept using "Mother" because he couldn't use bad words.

OK. This thing is long enough. Ya happy, Kularatnem? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment